We’re kind of obsessed with bath bombs - obviously! These little balls of fizz pack a big punch. Their pretty colors, the way they make an ordinary bath into a fun experience, how soft your skin feels when you get out of the tub and dry off - we could seriously talk all day about them. If you’re a bath bomb newbie, here are five things you MUST know about bath bombs!
- More than a pretty face: Bath bombs have become super popular because they’re so darn pretty - but they’re more than that! Packed with skin-softening nutrients and essential oils, our Bonblissity bath bombs can help you destress and make time for serious self-care. Try our Vanilla Brown Sugar for a calorie-free treat, or Sweet Satsuma for an energizing recharge.
- The sooner you use them, the better. Don’t let your bath bombs sit around for months or years - the older they are, the less “fizzy” they’ll be when you use it. The nutrients and essential oils will still be there, but if you wait too long, you’ll get an anticlimactic “clunk” instead of a fun fizz when you drop it in your tub. Try to enjoy them within a few days or weeks of receiving them. The good news? Our bath bombs are priced so well that they can be an affordable luxury - no need to hoard them!
- Gonna wash that bath bomb right outta my tub: Don’t worry about making a mess - our bath bombs may be bright and colorful, but they wash right out of your tub without staining. If you’re like us, you like to rinse off in the shower after a relaxing bath - if there’s any bath bomb residue left over, simply use the shower head to rinse it down the drain. Our all-natural bombs are safe for your plumbing and the environment - no icky plastic microbeads or metallic glitter!
- Great for all skin types: Our bombs are made with all-natural products, and are great for people with all skin types. We don’t use harsh sulfates or weird chemicals in our bombs - just the same exotic blend of butters and oils as our Sweet + Single Candy Scrubs. So if you have sensitive skin or are just trying to avoid unnecessary junk in your beauty products, our bombs are the perfect choice.
- It won’t ruin your hair dye, tan, manicure, etc. Float away - you don’t need to worry about our colorful bath bombs affecting your beauty rituals! Their skin-softening nutrients and essential oils won’t do any damage to your hair, perfect tan, or manicure - unlike other bath products that use harsh, stripping, or drying chemicals like sulfates or alcohols.
Not gonna lie - compiling our list of things you must know about bath bombs was a lot of work. We’re kind of ready for a relaxing bath, now - maybe with our Lavender Luxury bomb!
Published May 28, 2018